Anfield holds 2,667 federal mining claims, 56 Wyoming State leases and 15 private leases in Wyoming which cover 24 uranium projects in six active project areas:
- Black Hills – one project
- Great Divide Basin – seven projects
- Laramie Basin – one project
- Powder River Basin – nine projects
- Shirley Basin – two projects
- Wind River Basin – four projects
Anfield has also acquired a database of drilling and geologic work done by Uranium One that includes 575 drill holes totaling approximately 395,000 feet of drilling.